It’s that time of year again! Each year the College schedules formal photographs to be taken of students and staff for use in the College Annual, on SEQTA and for parents and guardians to purchase.
What do I need to do?
During the last week of Term 1, each child was given an Academy Photography order form. Please fill this in and send it back to school with your child on the day of their photo.
When is my child/s photo day?
- Year 7-9 – Tuesday 2 May
- Year 10-12 – Wednesday 3 May
- Catch up for absent students will be on Tuesday 9 May
What does my child need to wear?
As the photos are formal in nature, students must adhere to the College Standards of uniform and appearance.
- Dress in the full winter uniform including College blazer and tie
- Particular attention must be given to hair, jewellery and makeup
- Boys must be clean shaven.
Parents are reminded the Uniform Shop is open on:
- Mondays 7:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Wednesdays 7:30 am – 1:30 pm
A copy of the College Standards of Uniform can be found on the Parent Hub.