Coordinated by Department of Education, Career Conversations is a parent information session to learn more about talking to young people about pathways and opportunities. Come and hear:
- What industry wants from young people
- What opportunities are on offer
- Young people sharing their experiences
- Where to find accurate, up-to-date career information.
Date and time
- Thursday 9 June 2022
- 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm AWST
- Mulberry Estate, 34 Hamersley Road Caversham, WA 6055
To secure a ticket to this event click here.