It’s that time of year again!
Each year the College schedules formal photos to be taken of students and staff for use in the College Annual, on SEQTA and for parents and guardians to purchase.
What do I need to do?
During the last week of Term 1, each child was given an Academy Photography order form. Please fill this in and send it back to school with your child on the day of their photo.
When is my child/s photo day?
- Year 10-12 – Wednesday 28 April
- Year 7-9 – Thursday 29 April
- Catch up for absent students – Tuesday 4 May
I can’t find the Academy Photography order form?
Spare forms are available from Student Reception and the College Reception.
What does my child need to wear?
As the photos are formal in nature, students must adhere to the College Standards of Uniform and Grooming Policy and wear:
- Full Winter Uniform including the blazer and tie
- Particular attention must be given to hair, jewellery and make-up
- Boys must be clean shaven.
Parents are reminded the Uniform Shop is open on:
- Mondays 7:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Wednesdays 7:30 am – 1:30 pm
Due to COVID-19 restrictions students should ensure that they wear their own uniform, including ties as sharing will not be permitted. A copy of the College Standards of Uniform and Grooming Policy can be found in your child’s school diary and here on Parent Hub.