Wednesday 2 March 2022
Dear parents and guardians,
I am writing to provide you with information about the current La Salle College COVID-19 Learning Continuity Plan.
Our COVID-19 Learning Continuity Plan is structured so that there is support for students who are required to isolate from the College campus, but still well enough to engage in a learning program. It is split into two stages:
- Stage 1: Keep Learning – The College is still operational and catering for students who are isolating and fit to keep learning
- Stage 2: Remote Learning – The College is still operational but because of high case numbers of COVID-19 in our school community all classes will be delivered via Teams as a virtual class
I want to reassure our families that our staff are committed to providing an effective learning experience for your child across both learning stages.
We encourage you to continue to work in partnership with your child’s teachers to support their wellbeing and deliver positive educational outcomes.
A summary of our COVID-19 Learning Continuity Plan and supporting resources are available through the College Parent Hub tile ‘COVID-19 Information’ and listed below:
- COVID-19 Learning Continuity Plan
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Infographic: Stage 1: Keep Learning
- Infographic: Stage 2: Remote Learning
- The College also has a new Student Absentee Form (COVID-19) and Return to School (Post-isolation) Form for COVID-19 related absences. Please refer to the recent email correspondence you received for details on this.
I want to thank all our families for their support already this year and encourage everyone in our school community to continue to help one another in the implementation of our College COVID-19 Learning Continuity Plan.
If you have any queries regarding this information, please contact our Vice Principal Mrs Rox Davies on Roxana.Davies@cewa.edu.au.
Ms Giovanna Fiume | Principal