Dear parents and guardians,
This morning Premier Mark McGowan announced that COVID-19 restrictions in the Perth metropolitan area and Peel region have changed and will remain in place until 12.00 am Saturday 8 May 2021.
This announcement means there are new arrangements in place for our College effective Monday 3 May until 12.00am Saturday 8 May 2021.
- All staff members and students in Years 7 to 12 will still be required to wear a mask indoors and outdoors.
- All staff must wear masks; however, teachers may remove them when teaching.
- Masks are not required to be worn when consuming food, drink, or medicine, provided that the student or staff member is seated at the time.
- Students and staff are required to wear masks when travelling on public transport.
- Students are not required to wear masks for the practical component of PE classes
- Common sense should apply regarding the colour and markings on masks, with staff and students asked not to wear masks that may contain inappropriate markings or designs.
Visitors to the school
- Visitors to the College must adhere to current COVID-safe guidelines and restrictions.
- Visitors can sign in using the SafeWA app. This does not replace our visitor sign in system for meetings onsite. Please consider whether you can meet online or reschedule.
College events 3 May – 7 May
The following College events will continue with appropriate physical distancing number limits in place.
|Act Belong Commit Mentally Healthy Fair
|Year 10 Try a Trade Day
|Year 11 Mother’s Day Liturgy and Morning Tea
|The Addams Family College production
|Before and after school sport and fitness
Should further restrictions be announced over the coming days, these changes will be communicated to the College community.
Thank you for your continued support in ensuring our school remains a safe environment.
Giovanna Fiume | Principal