Dear parents and guardians,
Yesterday afternoon Premier Mark McGowan announced a significant easing of restrictions from 12:01 AM this Saturday 8 May for Perth and Peel Regions.
The remaining restrictions will be in place for a further seven days, up until 12.01am on Saturday the 15 May – pending ongoing health advice.
How does this impact our College?
Commencing Monday 10 May:
- Students and staff will not be required to wear a mask at school.
- College events will resume as normal.
When do I need to wear a mask?
- Students and staff are required to wear masks indoors when there is more than 1000 people.
- Students and staff are required to wear masks when travelling on public transport.
For those of you attending our College Production The Addams Family on Saturday 8 May you will not be required to wear a mask, as the Auditorium capacity is under the limit of 1000 people.
Visitors to the school
- Visitors to the College should continue to adhere to current COVID-safe guidelines.
- Visitors to the College are not required to wear a mask.
- Visitors can sign in using the SafeWA app. This does not replace our visitor sign in system for meetings onsite. Please consider whether you can meet online or reschedule.
I’m sure you will agree the easing of restrictions is welcome news for our College community.
Thank you for your continued support in ensuring our school remains a safe environment.
Giovanna Fiume | Principal