We are currently seeking expressions of interest for Relief Teachers to teach and support subjects from year 7 to 12. In particular, Teachers with a specialisation in English.
To be successful, you will need:
- A current Working with Children Check
- The ability to support the ethos and the values of a Catholic College
- An exemplary record of professional conduct, including maintaining appropriate confidentiality
- The ability to develop and sustain quality professional relationships using effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Academic and teaching qualifications that meet the requirements of the Teacher Registration Board of Western Australia. Applicants must have a current registration as a teacher with the Teacher Registration Board of WA (TRBWA) to be eligible for appointment. Information is available from the TRBWA website. Catholic Education Western Australia encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, people of all ages and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia. Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic education.
I’m ready to apply
- Please send your Curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter highlighting your suitability for the role to email@example.com.
- Please quote Vacancy Number 22994
- On appointment, successful applicants will require a Working with Children Check. Application forms are available at certain Australia Post Outlets throughout the State. A list of participating Australia Post outlets can be found on the Australia Post website . An application for a WWC must be made in person.
- Applications for this vacancy close 9 April , 2021.
In applying for this position you will be providing personal information to the School. This information will be used in order to assess your application for employment.
I need more information
Please call us on 9449 0601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about this opportunity.