The Components and Meaning of The Crest
The College Crest was established by the de La Salle Brothers and comprises the following:
- The Star of Bethlehem - a sign of faith used by other de La Salle Colleges.
- The Swan - representative of the Western Australian emblem.
- The Four Bars - representing the four chief natural virtues of Justice, Prudence,Temperance and Fortitude.
- The Olive Branches - representing Peace.
- The Cross of Christ - encompassing all these, is placed above the Crest.
The Crest Motto
“Deo Duce” - God our Leader
The Crest Colours
The College colours are red, green and yellow.