A reminder that on Monday the 19 April our staff will be conducting virtual Parent Teacher Meetings using Microsoft Teams, which is available on all computer and mobile brands. Click here to download a summary of how to prepare for your meetings.
Preparing for your meetings:
- Please have your meeting schedule printed or accessible for online entry into your meetings
- Each teacher has created their own virtual ‘meeting room’ and you can enter that room at your allotted time
- To enter the room, you simply click on the correct teacher link provided.
- If for any reason this method does not work, the teacher will attempt to make a phone call to the parent’s mobile number
- Please join your virtual meeting at your specified time, and all meetings will conclude on time. If you miss your allocated appointment time, please email the teacher directly to arrange another appointment time.
- You will need to repeat this step for each of your scheduled meetings.