La Salle College Parents & Friends Committee is excited to promote its first Fundraising Event for 2022 – the Bendigo Community Bank Raffle.
Amazing prizes include:
- 1st Prize $20,000 Bendigo Bank account
- 2nd Prize $1,000 Bendigo Bank account
- 3rd Prize $1,000 Bendigo Bank account
- 4th Prize $1,000 Bendigo Bank account
- 5th Prize $1,000 Bendigo Bank account
- 6th Prize $1,000 Bendigo Bank account
If you would like to participate by buying or selling tickets please complete the short online Form by clicking here.
There are 10 tickets in each booklet which are to be sold at $5.00 per ticket.
The funds raised from the raffle will go towards resources for the school and its students (our children).
Once you have sold your booklet/s of 10 tickets:
- Fill out the details on the front of the return envelope
- Place the ticket stubs with the correct money in the return envelope
- Your child can return the envelope by placing it in the Drop Box in Student Reception
- All sold and unsold tickets must be returned by 4 October 2022.
Bendigo Bank will draw the prize at their AGM on Tuesday 8 November 2022.
All winners will be notified by phone on the night, as well as published in the ECHO Newspaper on 11 November 2022.
If you have any questions or require extra booklets, please contact:
- Carla Tuner, P&F President by email
- Joanne Johnson, P&F Fundraising Committee Member by mobile 0418 954 821.
On behalf of the La Salle College P&F – best of luck and thank you for your support!