In Term 3 we are excited to be welcoming back a number of staff who have been on leave. At the same time, we bid farewell to those staff who have been covering these positions or taken on new roles outside of the College. We thank them for their contribution to our College community and wish them all the best for their future endeavours.
A number of staff have been on leave during Semester 1 and we welcome them back for the start of Term 3:
- Ms Jade Martelletti from the Education Support Centre
- Ms Melissa Mulligan from the Art Department
- Mr Karl Trainor from the Technology & Enterprise area
- Ms Kim O’Hart from Home Economics.
Farewell and good luck
The following staff are leaving the College at the end of Term 2:
- Ms Stephanie Griffiths Leader of Learning for Science (maternity leave)
- Ms Lisa Walton, Leader of Wellbeing Year 10
- Ms Michelle Scarfo, Education Support Centre
- Ms Jasmin Brabazon from the Art Department
- Mr Michael Liddle from Technology & Enterprise
- Ms Nicole Hayes in Home Economics.
Taking a break
Wishing the following staff well for their break in Term 3:
- Ms Fiona Williams from Religious Education
- Ms Shonnie Murphy in the Maths Department.
- Ms Sharnee Williams who has joined the Administration Finance team
- Mr Mathew Hughes (starting Term 3) as the Acting Leader of Learning for Science
We welcome the following staff who will cover classes in Term 3:
- Ms Pam Mulholland in Maths
- Mr Adam Macfarlane in Religious Education.