Our College Parents and Friends (P&F) Committee needs you! The P&F currently have vacancies on the Family Support and Community Spirit Sub Committees.
Some benefits of being involved your College P&F:
- It communicates to your children that you think education is important and that you support the school you have chosen for them to attend
- It helps build relationships with school leaders, teachers, other staff and parents
- It provides practical help for busy teachers and staff
- It enables you to share your skills and develop new ones
- It builds your confidence
- It enables you to be a positive role model for your children and peers
- It helps build an inclusive community and sense of belonging.
Our Committee for 2022:
- President – Mrs Carla Turner
- Treasurer – Mr Tony Jackson
- Secretary – **Vacant** – Stacey Jackson (Acting)
- Fundraising Lead – Mrs Vesna Trlin
- Community Spirit Lead – Amelia Hunter
- Committee members needed
- Family Support Lead – **Vacant** – Emma Chessell-Keevers (Acting)
If you are interested in fostering community and friendship to benefit our College community please get in touch with the P&F today at P&F@lasalle.wa.edu.au.