On Wednesday 8 November, our school community gathered together in the Patricia Rodrigues Centre for a whole College Assembly to celebrate student excellence across the many aspects of school life. We celebrated students for their achievement and participation in the following:
- College Colours (Full and Half) in the fields of Academic, Faith & Service, Culture, Leadership and Sport
- Performing Arts Excellence Awards in recognition of an excellent performance and worthy of special commendation
- Performing Arts Outstanding Awards in recognition of an exceptional performance and worthy of special commendation in the fields of a profound and challenging performance
- Participation in the 2023 Mock Law Trials Competition
- English Excellence Awards – Year 7-9 Write a Book in a Day Competition
- English Excellence Awards – Year 10 Of Mice and Men short stories as part of La Salle’s Escape Room Anthology
- Vision for Learning Awards in recognition of students across Year 7-11 who demonstrated the VFL principle of ‘engagement’ in their learning.
Congratulations to all the award recipients on your achievements and service.
- Imani Muriuki
- Torbyn Dienhoff
- Lydia Belay
- Cooper Casey
Please join us in congratulating Imani, Torbyn, Lydia and Cooper on their leadership appointments within the College, we wish them every success in their roles for 2024.