At La Salle College
Now taking enrolments for 2026 and 2027
Thank you for your interest in a Lasallian education for your child. We are proud of the education we offer at La Salle College which ensures every student has the opportunity to succeed and be the best they can be.
If you are interested in submitting an enrolment application, please follow our College Enrolment Process. We also encourage families to Book a Tour of the College (available in Term 1, 2 and 3) and see first-hand the wonderful community and learning facilities we have on offer.
- Entry into Year 7 2025 – Apply Now (Limited places available)
- Entry into Year 7 2026 – Apply Now
- Entry into Year 7 2027 – Apply Now
- Review our CEWA Enrolment Policy
- Complete and submit an Enrolment Form with the relevant documentation within the recommended timeframe
- Enrolment Forms can be lodged at any time, however, we recommend that you do this at least 24 months prior to the start of the school year to secure a place. A non-refundable fee of $55 is payable at this time.
- As part of the enrolment process, applicants will be required to attend an interview with the Principal which can take place up to three years in advance of the start of school.
- Following your interview and consideration of your application, you will be contacted by the College and advised whether you’ve been offered a placement. If you receive an acceptance letter, a non-refundable fee of $200 is payable at this time.
Our major intake year is Year 7 with intake for other years groups subject to existing student numbers. If you are looking to move your child (currently in Year 7-12) to La Salle College please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 8 9449 0601 prior to commencing the enrolment application process.