This year, our College has been committed to rekindling our P&F, to encourage friendship and cooperation amongst our families to benefit our College community. Our parent volunteers play such a vital role in our school community – supporting College events as well as community projects that help to raise valuable funds that support our students. The College was delighted with the recent response from our families to join the P&F Committee in 2022.
Our Committee for 2022 is:
- President – Mrs Carla Turner
- Treasurer – Mr Tony Jackson
- Secretary – Voila Basson
- Fundraising Lead – Mrs Vesna Trlin
- Community Spirit Lead – Mrs Amelia Hunter
- Family Support Lead – Mrs Erica Santos
We are looking forward to working with the Committee and College community next year.