Dear parents and guardians,
This evening the WA Government has imposed a lockdown on people in Perth and the Peel region. The lockdown comes into effect from midnight Tuesday 29 June and will last for a minimum of four days. All schools, including our College will remain open. To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all within our community the following applies:
- All staff members and students in Years 7 to 12 will still be required to wear a mask indoors and outdoors.
- All staff must wear masks; however, teachers may remove them when teaching
- Masks are not required to be worn when consuming food, drink, or medicine, provided that the student or staff member is seated at the time
- Students and staff are required to wear masks when travelling on public transport
- Common sense should apply regarding the colour and markings on masks, with staff and students asked not to wear masks that may contain inappropriate markings or designs.
Visitors to the school
Visitors to the College must adhere to current COVID-safe guidelines and restrictions which includes wearing a mask.
College Events 29 June – 2 July 2021
All excursions, incursions and sporting events have been postponed until further notice.
Given the speed of the lockdown, further information and guidelines are likely to be provided to schools in the coming day. Any changes will be communicated to parents as soon as possible.
Thank you for your continued support in ensuring our school remains a safe environment.
Giovanna Fiume | Principal