The 2023 Spring Harvest Fashion and Arts Festival was held across 16-17 September. The event is an education-based competition aimed at Technologies and Arts students from years 7-12 and aims to provide a shared experience space for creative young people to be celebrated.
La Salle College had several entrants ranging from small projects, single garments to the causal runway category. It was a successful Festival for our students who came away with five awards.
Congratulations to the following students for their achievements:
- Haylee Bransby (Year 12) won the 10-12 small project category for her overnight bag
- Isabella Perrozzi (Yr 11) won the casual wear smart category and modelled her two-piece outfit
- Tegan McConchie (Yr 11) won the Year 10-12 single garment for her crochet cardigan
- Joanne Mbunsu (Year 11) second place with her summer top
- Amie Notte (Year 10) second place for her Year 10 cushion.