The College winter uniform is now available to purchase from the Uniform Shop this Term on a Monday and Wednesday between 7.30am to 1.30pm.
All Year 7 families should have received an email from the College with information and instructions on how to book an appointment for their child’s winter uniform fitting. Dates are as follows:
- Thursday 16 March 3pm to 6pm
- Thursday 30 March 3pm to 6pm
- Saturday 18 March 8am to 4pm
- Saturday 1 April 8am to 4pm
To facilitate the purchase of winter uniform essentials, the College Uniform Shop will also be open during the second week of the April School Holidays from 8am to 4pm on the following dates:
- Monday 17 April – Year 7 Students
- Tuesday 18 April – Year 8 Students
- Wednesday 19 April – Year 9 Students
- Thursday 20 April – Year 10 Students
- Friday 21 April – Year 11 and 12 Students
Please note, the Uniform Shop will be closed on Monday 27 March 2023.
For all enquiries about the College Uniform please email email@example.com or phone 08 9449 0624.
The College is also seeking a couple of parent volunteers to assist in the Uniform Shop during our extended opening hours over the April School Holidays.
To discuss the opportunity in more detail please contact Ms Dolores Castelino by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9449 0601. You can also complete our College Volunteer Sign-up Form to register your interest.